Monday, September 9, 2013

Love those first day pictures

The confident thumbs up shot. The "mom, you are embarassing me" pose. The preschooler finally getting his chance to use his lunch pack. The siblings co-operating for a group picture. ("Do I have to sit next to you?")
 I  truly love all those first day of school pictures on Facebook, and appreciate seeing how my little friends are growing up. They are taking their parents to a new level, too, along with their educational support.
Often I receive pictures from a family in another way. They have chosen not to be so public with their children. It's all the same in the enjoyment that I receive.
There's a whole world out there for each one to conquer, and certainly I will be one waiting with curiosity to shake hands with new engineers, teachers and artists some day.
Have a great school year all.