Sunday, July 3, 2011

not as planned, but better indeed

I'm up early this Sunday morning, and I am expecting it to be very ordinary- -Not going to be apparently.

First the crows had to tune up their vocal cords in the woods to show their dissatisfaction with the current state of affairs. Whoa...They sound like an angry group of constituents overwrought with their politicans! " Pay attntion to me. Pay attention to me." Persistance seems to be how those crows are dealing with life, and there's a lesson for me, too, if I choose to think about it.

Presently a light rain is falling on the metal roof, and my plants are being watered naturally without any interevention from me. That's no doubt a good thing, too, letting life take its own course without so much manipulation.

I could fall back to sleep if I would let myself...zzzzz.