Thursday, April 21, 2011

i did it myself....watched phil

After hearing so much buzz about Phil Sheppard, CBS Wednesday night, Survivor:Redemption Island,
I had to watch to see if I could get a feel for his tactics and personality.  Well, I must say that I thought that he was making himself into a difficult person for the sake of playing the game, and that  he has psyched out the others pretty well. He did make a reference to living in Upstate New York in the late 60's, and it was there that his father was dealt the race card by a white store owner when he was called, "boy." From what I have gathered, though, it didn't stop anyone in the large family from getting ahead in life successfully and looking at the world with love. Phil is pulling out all the stops-why not? I hope that his TV experience will be memorable for him.