Monday, January 31, 2011

monday morning memo

Monday mornings go by so quickly with all sorts of odds and ends leftover from the previous week that were shoved aside in my procrastination mood. Now action is required. The excuses that I used last week can't keep hold of me any longer.
 Once I get over that hurdle- and I  DO feel relieved, then it is on to planning out a week that can be a wonderful adventure. I like weeks where there is a combination of challenges, surprises and completion of projects when I review what has transpired at the end.
With the threat of a possible snowstorm in the Finger Lakes midweek, I will have to be very flexible with appointments and meetings. Most people around here are used to that, though, and have learned to live in peace rather than in turmoil over events that can't be controlled.